We Are Always Ready For Emergency Care
Our emergency facility is staffed and equipped to respond to any medical or surgical need. From simple as a bee sting to severe trauma, our staff is prepared to care for your pet and help you through a stressful time.
We strive to provide prompt, attentive, compassionate, and personal service from the very first moment you and your pet arrive. This includes establishing a quick, clear line of communication with the primary care veterinarian when possible. We want you to be informed and comforted throughout the process because we know how important and irreplaceable your beloved family friend is to you and your family.
Our Emergency Animal Hospital Is Prepared For Any Critical Situation, Such As:
- Traumatic injuries - fractures, bites, burns, lacerations
- Automobile accidents
- Respiratory emergencies, choking, breathing problems
- Vomiting, diarrhea
- Difficulty urinating or defecating
- Shock or loss of consciousness
- Toxic reactions, poison ingestion
- Labor and pregnancy problems
- Blood in urine or feces
- Postoperative or post-anesthetic problems
- Pain management
- Inability or unwillingness to eat
- and more...
Our Emergency Vet Clinic Is Equipped With The Following:
- Nutritional support
- Advanced pain management
- Continuous rate infusion for IV fluids and meds
- Pulse-Oximetry, End-Tidal CO2, blood pressure and continuous ECG monitoring
- Oxygen therapy
- Digital radiography and ultrasound
- Emergency surgery
- Complete diagnostic lab for immediate test results
We know that having a pet with emergency medical needs can be stressful. In addition to providing all the care needed, we will also work with your budget. We accept all major credit cards and have payment plans available through Carecredit.